Architectural Real Estate Photography Class
I’m very honored to be teaching a Real Estate Photography Class sponsored by Samy’s Camera and Sony on August 4th, 2015 in Pasadena, CA. It’s a full day class with an in depth classroom module followed by a 20 minute Q&A session. Comes with in depth classroom workbook that covers everything we go over. The second half of the class will be a live on location shoot putting into practice what has been taught in the classroom module. This course is sponsored by Sony and is open to all camera brands and users. You don’t need to be using a Sony camera to attend this class. The principles taught can are universal.
What You’ll Learn
- What gear you’ll need. Both a Starter and a Pro level kit.
- You’ll learn what Camera Settings to use when photographing Real Estate and Architectural photography.
- You’ll learn about the 3 Most Common Ways to Photograph Real Estate photography. What works and what doesn’t.
- You’ll learn simple and effective Additive Light Techniques
- How to get 95% of Your Shoot “Right” in camera.
- A Brief Overview of Contracts & Copyright.
Class Room Module
- Intro with slideshow of work done for clients and personal work
- Cameras, Lenses, Lighting Gear and & Grip: Sony cameras and lenses, light shaping tools and essential gear.
- Gear Usage: How Marc sets up his gear and how it is used on location.
- Software: A brief review of software the is used to to achieve the final images
- Q&A: Question and answer time for 20 minutes
On Location Photographic Module
- Property Walk Through: The essential guide to seeing real estate and architecture with a critical eye.
- Proper Angles: How to quickly size up a room and chose the best vantage points for the most dramatic images.
- Lighting It: Using multiple speed lights. Marc will teach students his methods of how to light even the most complex scenarios and complex surfaces with ease. You will learn how to light and photograph interiors to show true color, correct perspective, reveal texture and create a remarkable images that will entice viewers.